The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Keyfobs - Updated FEB 2023!

steve

Yep!

steve

Tarik Watson please contact me! You didn't send an email address or a mailing address. There are 2 other people who I need to ship to, but I'd prefer not to make multiple post office trips just because you screwed up.

steve

All caught up. '91s are getting scarce.

steve

I could get to the PO tomorrow at lunch or after work if you paypal tonight. Thanks!

GSX_TC

Just sent payment for a 91 one, please ship to Mike Valencia 9598 Karma Dr San Diego ca 92126

Thanks
Mike

steve

Got it and will send out tomorrow, hopefully I get payment from vr4hotness and send out both tomorrow.

OK enough with the '91s, someone buy some of these '92s! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Lol thanks man

steve

Yep still have a few '91 left, and paypal is still the same. Still no payment from vr4hotness so I'm going to end up making an extra trip to the damn PO again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif And this is the guy concerned about how quick it would ship out if he had paid me the other night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

You should call him or something

steve

Sorry for delayed shipping, three orders going out today:
San Diego
West Chi
Tacoma

I have ONE '91 keyfob left at this point.

GSX_TC

Cool, thanks for the update

I know this will sound stupid But a keyfob came with the vr-4's? If so then if I order one can I program it to an aftermarket alarm? #621 doesn't have an alarm wired up at all. I'll take one for a 92 if I can program it to supermarket. Let me know. Thanks for any help you can give me.

GSX_TC

are you really asking if he can program a piece of metal thats merely just a key chain?

steve

Facepalm.png

Do they not have a small chip on them like every other keyfob in the world? Is it just a plastic housing?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned