The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Powder coating discount for GalantVR4.org members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSSA

That's basically a Black Chrome powder. Not to be confused with Black Chrome 2 which has a more greenish hue in certain light.

Figure out which pictures of ours they used. ;-)

click

Last edited:

SmoothCustomer

I'm resurrecting this. I doubt I will get a response but will you guys shave a valve cover as well as powder coat it?

JNR

Are they still doing powdercoating? I pm'd Joe but no response and all the searches I've done on google seem to end earlier this year. Didn't read anything bad, but it's odd there was so much traffic and talk about it for awhile, then it all ended a few months ago.

If somebody from there is reading, please PM as I'm interested in getting my valve cover done really soon, or else I'll just have to paint it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GVR4_1057

I emailed and called and left voicemail a week or 2 ago with no reply. It seems like JNZ finishing is not responding .

JNR

So, should the glue have dried off this 'post it'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

SmoothCustomer

Ughhhh JMF doesn't powder coat either even though it clearly states that they do on their website. I wish I had an extra oven so I could just get a cheap-o harbor freight set and get some stuff done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

ApexHunter

Ha, yeah i tried JMF too, and got the same response.

Fortunately i was able to get through to Josh @ JNZ today and JNZ finishing sounds like it's still very much alive and well. Joe Staub is on leave at the moment, which explains why i didn't receive an answer to the email i sent him yet. So, if you need stuff done, just call JNZ directly.

I'll be sending them some parts tomorrow for powdercoating /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belize1334

I'm having issues with my L2A intercooler heat-soaking in the engine bay. Is there a thermally insulated powder-coating option that's better than standard reflective tape?

G

Staff member
I think swain tech might have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned