The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: parting out jdm rhd evo 3

3rdstrikedsm

Not selling anymore.

Last edited:

3rdstrikedsm

not selling

Last edited:

strokin4dr

How much for the hood picked up?

3rdstrikedsm

the body parts are pending sale.

strokin4dr

Cool. How bout the rear diff?

3rdstrikedsm

well i would be selling the trans and diff together since it is an upgrade for the dsm guys but this is only if I part it out as it is up in the air kind of since there are many people interested in it in various configurations so who ever gives the cash first will determine how the car gets parted out if it goes that route.

strokin4dr

Just lmk when you decide. This thing has been listed for sale and parted out more times than I can remember. Every time I ask about something you change mind on what you want to do with it.

I'd think you were a woman if I hadn't met you before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

gsxtasee1

Details & price of dsmlink please?

Redwood

does this car have the 5 lug swap? if you don't sell the full drive train i would be interested in that 5 lug stuff.

G

Staff member
lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

strokin4dr

Quoting strokin4dr:
Just lmk when you decide. This thing has been listed for sale and parted out more times than I can remember. Every time I ask about something you change mind on what you want to do with it.

I'd think you were a woman if I hadn't met you before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Wait a week. It'll be back up for sale with more parts...

3rdstrikedsm

The problem is i am in it for so much $$ that people want it or the parts at dsm like prices which is not going to happen so I am just going to finish it although I lost interest in it but with a fresh quality paint job and running I can get much more with it running and in paint should I decide to sell it again and the only reason for the sale this time is I could have used the money for a down payment on a house but I need less than I thought so not forced to sell anymore,

Redwood

Cool no worries i would rather see a car stay together then get parted but figured i had to check. get this car back on the road man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned