The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting out 439/1000

Brianawd

Some one please buy the 3052. If I still have it after getting a evo it will be to tempting to get a new exhaust housing and toss it on the evo. That 3052 helped me make 562awhp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So I know it works

boostedinaz

Quoting GSX_TC:
Isn't scottsdale like the richest place to live in Arizona? When I was a kid my grandpa would drive by there and tell me how this is where all the rich people live at.

Yeah but my property tax is crazy high because the rising price of gold has made paving our streets super expensive.

turbowop

Quoting GSX_TC:
Isn't scottsdale like the richest place to live in Arizona? When I was a kid my grandpa would drive by there and tell me how this is where all the rich people live at.

Be it AZ or WA...we don't all have unlimited funds for our cars. I would spend more money on 1051 if it weren't for all the other things in life I have to pay for, like my mortgage.

alansupra94

Man that engine is priced really well....so tempting but I have to wait and see how much school fees I might have to cover.

birdman24

Any info about the Fmic and blow off valve?

curtis

Quoting Brianawd:
Its a one of a kind ecu. Bolt in 600hp upgradz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holy crap you sold the Pentium processor ecu. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brianawd

Bump

Brianawd

Updated what I have left from the part out.

Brianawd

Bump. I know someone needs a 3052

Brianawd

New price for 3052 with every thing

$1200.

Brianawd

Bump tax return time someone needs a whole 3052 set up. You will not find a better deal. Turbo,DNP manifold,tial 44mm waste gate,FP2.5in o\2 housing. Oil supply with fp filter and drain line.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned