The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Parting out a GVR4

DDM

Rear doglegs are gone. I still have the front passenger dog leg and all the other trim pieces on the doors if anyone is interested. all the fender lining has been removed from the car by the previous owner. Sorry i didnt get back to you guys sooner. Its been one hell of a month.

donkeylips

I will take that stock shifter. Can you send me a price shipped? I only really need the lever itself.

How much shipped to 84302 for the front bumper cover with corner lights rear pass side dog leg, the tire cover in the trunk, and pass fender

Last edited by a moderator:

Areck

Back Left door, rear sub frame motor mount. Also possibly interested in dash if it hasn't been hacked up, postage to 54660.

gotclutch87

Still have the side skirts? In need of both oem pieces just the long piece that goes under both doors on each side shipped to 50707 thanks

DDM

the vents im trying to sell all together for 50$ shipped.
wiper motor and arms 40$ shipped
no idea on the shipping of the side skirts. Im not near the car right now and i forgot how long they are. shipping might be a pain. pm me and we will work something out.
Areck pm me. i see you are in wisconsin so im guessing you want to pick it up. We can work something out. Not going to ship the door lol.
93graybird bumper and doglegs are gone. Not sure about shipping the fender and tire cover. Sorry guys i dont part cars out alot. Actually this is my first one. Im very concerned about shipping big items and honestly just dont know how much to charge for shipping. So graybird pm and we can work something out if you are still interested in only those 2 items.

DDM

still got parts guys. let me know what you need. if you dont like my prices feel free to make me an offer. All my prices include shipping to US only. If you want something shipped outside of us tell me first so i can adjust prices accordingly. Thank you.

DDM

Still got parts guys. Please pm me or even txt me if you need anything. I want the car gone before snow. Not trying to make a.killing off this stuff. Male me an offer if anything. Still got the wiper arms. Door cards. Txt me for a faster reply. 224 735 8578.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned