The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 1/2/3 Bonnet Vents

MX4

FS: Evo 1/2/3 Bonnet Vents

Good condition.

US$130 Shipped to the USA. Shipping is from New Zealand and will take approx 2 weeks. Check my feedback!!!!

theevozero

Seems like good hood vents always pop up after you settled for the ones you didn't want. I was actually looking for Galant hood vents, but these would work too. I ended up with RRE hood vent. GLWS!

MX4

Quoting Steve001:
What's your PayPal

Ill get the photo of the back of them to you first. Then once you are happy with them Ill give you my paypal. Dont worry I wont sell them from under you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned