The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Parting out a GVR4

James

Brake master cyl?

Talking to someone else about getting one but it doesn't hurt to have a second one lined up!

rmontalvo23

Will the shell be for sale once everything is parted out? Where is the vehicle?

GSX_TC

Text sent

i need a sunroof you got one mines broke out and its freezing balls and snowing right now

hey man i need a sunroof pretty bad since i live in ak and i dont have one so if you got one how much and shipping to 99687

Areck

Rocker Panels and back right door 250$ plus shipping? I need the rocker panels (part under the side skirt they would need to be cut off the shell as long as they are in fair condition surface rust is fine just no holes. Thanks, let me know. Also I am in wisconsin so would be willing to drive!!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned