The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Coil on Plug Setup (plug & play) - Sold

dustyduff

COP setup for sale. Came off of #90 when I purchased it. I never used it, but should be in perfect working order. Not using it for my build, but need money to finish buying some other odds and ends. Asking $125 + Shipping (& paypal fees)

IMG_4501.jpg

Last edited:

dustyduff

Willing to knock the price down a bit and will entertain offers (lowball offers will be ignored). Looking for $115 + Shipping.

dustyduff

Rich, the COP setup is completely plug and play. I'd take $100 picked up if you want it. Just shoot me a text.

ok man. im paid friday. ill text you then. also got any pics of that sbr front mount that was re end capped? if so text that to me too.

Interested and around the corner from you basically. $100.00 picked up? Shoot me a PM if necessary...

Brian

centurion882

Is this still for sale???? 989-370-5624 Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

centurion882

How much with paypal fees?????? 989-370-5624 thanks Dan
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

dustyduff

Dan, I sent you a PM. Feel free to let me know if the price works for you and if you're interested. I can have it shipped by this weekend if you'd like.

centurion882

what is the total price$$$$ and i will paypal you thanks dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned