The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Coil on plug setup, complete. $160 shipped SOLD

jepherz

Staff member
I have a complete COP setup for sale. 1/4" plate with tapped coil mount holes, plastic grommets, and all correct plugs. Triangular plug for 91+ cars. Plate is brushed aluminum, but could easily be polished or painted. I am not sure what the coils are from so if anyone knows, let me know. $160 shipped/48. PM me is interested.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

How many miles would you say are on those coils?

jepherz

Staff member
Sorry, I actually have no idea how many miles on the coils. They are clean though. I purchased them about 2 years ago and they have just sat on the shelf.

jmelocik

Those coils are the MOPAR 2.7 V-6 coils from the 2001-2005 Dodge Stratus as well as various other vehicles that use the same setup. They are internally exactly the same as the 300M coils but with the mounting points in a different place. I've got a box full of these as well with the intention of making COP setups as well. This is a good price and these same coils on my 02 Dodge Stratus have over 150k miles on them with no issues. Solid setup.

Josh

GSX_TC

Alright then I'll take them =)

What's your pay pal email jeff?

birdman24

Jepherz, if you don't mind me asking. Where did you get that COP plate or did you make it? I have the Intrepid coils already but I haven't been able to find a plate anywhere.

Thanks,
Terence

jepherz

Staff member
Sorry Terrence, I have no idea where the plate came from. I know that Boostx on the board has someone to cut the plates, so maybe you can just send him a PM linking to my FS thread and he can see if he can duplicate the plate dimensions? I think the plates are typically 1/8" and the 1/4" adds to the sturdiness and allows you to tap the holes.

GSX_TC

Did you not see my post above asking for your pay pal email? Thats all I'm waiting on to send you the money man.

GSX_TC

Thank you =)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned