The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1G LINKv3 + ecu + sd set up + plug and play harness = SOLD!

theevozero

As the title says, looking to fund an AEM, need this gone. You have your choice of 90 or a 93 ecu. Both have been socketed and caps replaced and are working perfectly. Comes with the full version of link v3, the cable, speed density, with the gm 3 bar map, intake air temp sensor and the plug and play harness to make it work without cutting and splicing. Dsm link components have approximately 15 miles on them and are in extremely good shape. Will ship, buyer will pay for shipping. Paypal is accepted. I do work for a living, so if I don't respond to you in a reasonable amount of time, wait longer. Will provide pictures upon request.SOLD!

Last edited:

bazeng

How much are these normally?

Also, how do they units rate? Easy to tune?

Ive just sold my motec m4 and am plabning to buy and autronic smd. Ive always heard good things about these ecus....

How much shipped to Australia? 3180 is the post code.

citymunky

FYI: the cheapest and easiest way to Australia is with the USPS Priority mail Flat rate box. (I'm sure all the stuff can fit in a medium size box)

theevozero

$545 is the going rate for link alone without the ecu. The stock dsm ecu is a wonderful ecu and is a pleasure to tune with. Link is user friendly, however is limited in some ways. In ways 90% of users will never care about or encounter.

I'm gonna have to remove the sensors and harness from the sale, it occurred to me that I still need them. So, knock $100 off.
click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned