The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: evo 8 ecu with plug and play, injen intake with 2g maf, 950 fic,headlights e

bcjjones

Just what the title says. Evo 8 ecu with plug and play harness, tactrix cable, injen intake with 2g maf and plug and play, fic 950cc injectors, fp2 cams that were just cleaned up by delta cams, also have a coupld good a/c compressors, a good condenser, a couple 10" electric fans, a honda half radiator with 12" fan, also have some headlights and taillights for sale

Good prices on everything...

300 for ecu with cable
140 for intake
175 for injectors
300 for cams
50 for a/c compressor and condenser
25 per fan
100 for the radiator and fan
not sure what thr headlights and taillights are worth

Please conseder paypal fees and shipping if making an offer. Text me at 512-994-eight one five nine

turbofoxlx

I'm interested in the Evo ecu and the injectors. Just shot you a text.

85tr

Well he already has my money for the ecu and harnesses so I hope he dosnt sell you the ecu as well .

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned