The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Borg Warner s200 w/ DSM housing SOLD

4nmscle

Borg Warner s200 w/ DSM housing. Asking 500 shipped and paypaldddd

No shaft play
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Last edited:

Diego

I want you to put every part on a table and take a picture of everything you have for sale. You sir, will become rich from this board.

Diego

4nmscle

ROFL. Or you could just give me your account number lol and I will just send you some random stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
BTW, I have not sent that shirt becuase I may be changing my business name and going a different route on it. Whenever I figure it out I will get one headed your way.

GSX_TC

How much power can an s200 make?

Diego

Rated at 55 lbs/min, this turbo is designed to work efficiently between 400-550
whp. Run this S200 turbo on your DSM without changing your manifold and downpipe.
This Schwitzer S200 (55 lbs/min) turbocharger will bolt on to your stock
manifold and downpipe without any additional modifications. This turbocharger is
designed to operate most efficiently at 400-550 horsepower at the wheels (proper
engine modifications required). Oil feed and drain modifications required.

GSX_TC

Ohh nice nice, how many miles would u say it has?

4nmscle

Honestly I have no idea. I pulled it off a 2.3 stroker and blew all fluids out and put it on a shelf.

4nmscle

Figured I would give this a little bump.

4nmscle

My bad. I didn't see my post date. I just did it on another one as well. Sorry guys.

4nmscle

It does have a very nice flow rate. If it does not sell, then I have a feeling it will go on my Mighty Max swap I am putting together.

Brunoboy

what modifications do you need for the feed and drain?

4nmscle

I am sorry. I meant to hit you back. I went over and looked at it, and it was not as he stated. There was too much shaft play for me to be ok with selling it to someone at that price. There was not a ton, but enough for me to think twice about selling for a friend to one of you guys. I rarely offer parts that friends have for sale, especially if I have not torn it down and inspected it. He sold it to someone else at that price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned