The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Borg Warner turbo, T3 manifold

strokin4dr

Borg Warner turbo. Don't know exactly what it is. Was on an Integra with a Full Race top mount setup. Guy I bought the car from thought it was an S200 series turbo but had the car built for him so wasn't sure. Just said he paid $1400 for it new.
Has a bullseye T3 exhaust housing on it. 3" compressor inlet. Ran it on my 4g63 mirage for a while before saving up for the new turbo. Ran great, NO smoke, etc.

Manifold is an OBX T3 ramhorn style. I had an elbow welded on the front for a Tial wastgate.

Tial 40mm wastegate. Red in color.

Not looking to separate.
$900 shipped for all three pieces together.

Manifold in 4g mirage chassis.

Borg turbo on B series manifold.

Before installing on Mirage.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned