The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Borg Warner/Schwitzer S300 Turbo SOLD

Jesus_Negros

Unused Borg Warner s300:
57mm compressor
81mm exducer 0.55ar 67.5mm turbine
76mm inducer T4 .88 housing

$500 or best offer. Know shipping is $29 anywhere continental USA.

Both sold. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus_Negros

KT

Are you vaGINASQ on SQC?

Jesus_Negros

Yeah that's us. Minus the "va" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

85tr

I can't find anything on this turbo as far as gasoline engines go . What was your intended application and what power is this turbo rated for ? Thanks .

Wizardawd

Google pulled it right up.

click

That link should give you some info.

Wiz

Jesus_Negros

Thanks wizard.

These turbos are designed for diesel engines. But, in the past 10 years or so we found out that holsets and borg warners do well in gas engines and are very reliable at high boost levels and great power all while being affordable. Of course turbos with this type of airflow potential have a trade off on boost and finding a housing that isn't huge or super laggy. I know bullseyepower makes a t3 .70ar housing for these if that's what you're into.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're not already familiar with the use of diesel turbos on small gas engines.
I would say this turbo is good for v6 and sick v8 cars that you want to turbo or built 4cyl like a stroked 4g63.

I have a friend that wants to put this in his soarer so hopefully he buys it today.

85tr

Nothing in that link showed a 57mm compressor wheel 60 and 66 . Was considering it for my turbo regal . Already have an hx35 on the galant .

Jesus_Negros

I put the specs in the OG post sir.

What kind of performance are you looking for?
Is it stock 3.8?
Is about 600hp worth of turbo though. I don't like telling people how much power they can make with X parts because we'll I'm just not a human dyno-guesser

Your first post makes it seem like you've never heard of using diesel turbos before. Sorry.

Jesus_Negros

Bump

Jesus_Negros

Throw me some offers folks. New puppy coming next month need to put some cash away for Schutzhund training!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned