The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FIC, ACT, Comp, Fel-Pro, Borg Warner, etc

4nmscle

I don't have any pics at the moment due to being in the office today. If you have any question please either pm me or text me. 256-479-6504 Jeremy

FIC 650cc injectors $110 shipped. PENDING

Stock fuel rail $30 shipped comes with regulator (previous owner painted it red)

Comp stage 1 cams $250 shipped OBO(great low to mid range cam)

ACT 2900 plate with full face ACT disc SOLD!!

Borg Warner s259 turbo SOLD!!

Coated 2g intake manifold with STM EGR block off plate $60 shipped

Used 6 bolt tensioner $50 shipped (maybe two thousand miles on it)

Stock crank pulley $30 shipped

FMIC kit $225 shipped 2g(ebay intercooler, stainless piping coated black, 1g crushed bov, and intake pipe)

2g A/C compressor $50 shipped

2g oil filter housing $40 shipped (water cooled)

2g throttle body $60 (includes tps, fiav, and iac)

Generic catch can with barb fittings $30 shipped

Used Felpro permatorque head gasket $80 shipped (in perfect condition)

2g head drilled to mount to a 6 bolt $500 shipped OBO (manley valves, manley springs/retainers, and oem stem seals) head has less than 7k on it (I have another head that I am building)

Last edited:

4nmscle

Just realized that I posted the incorrect price on the cylinder head. It's $500 shipped not $800. Sorry about that. That does not include paypal fees. That price is basically the price of the springs/retainers, and the valves.

4nmscle

Injectors are pending payment on Friday.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned