The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

For all the GSX-TC haters...

LIV4PSI

Mike just put down respectable low boost, pump gas numbers. Discuss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

LIV4PSI

Quoting 89Patches:
Who cares /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I did. I'm glad his hard work has finally paid off. And obviously you cared enough to click the thread and comment.

I agree Mark, live and learn

Last edited:

coyotes

f*** yeah dude, there is still plenty more to be made on that car if I'm mistaken?

Hey Mike may be a few crayons short of a box but I think we're all a little special to have to constantly endure these cars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbowop

With the turbo he has and the built bottom end, he should be able to put down well over 550whp with more boost, so yeah, there is plenty more to be made.

transparentdsm

good for Mike, cars looking good, making some good numbers. looks like pump gas is better then E85 for his ride. i just wish he would use a full exhaust on his car. even if its just straight piped to the end.

coyotes

Hey my engine should be able to make 380 wheel with my turbo so I got a ways to go too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm at 200 wheel MAYBE

LIV4PSI

I would think it will be close to 500whp just switching back to E85 at close to the same boost level. Definitely plenty left in it

LIV4PSI

I don't know, but it's just a tune so he can drive it to the Shootout, so I know they aren't pushing the car

Edit: 22psi, so basically 16g boost levels haha

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Nice!! Good job, Mike!

EHmotorsports

looks like it is going in the right direction.

Jesus_Negros

Yea boo!

IncorpoRatedX

Good work man, that's a perfect power level for one of these cars to be able to feel a little too fast at times. Rolling into the throttle in a 420 hp car I built years ago and feeling the ass get a little loose was a blast. I built a 2.3 though so it was putting down about 460 ft-lbs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

By the way Mike, have ya seen my car lately? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

10554218_549243408531311_518115691_n.jpg

LIV4PSI

Yay, Alpha installed his JDM bumper. Looks great Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned