The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

For all the GSX-TC haters...

GSX_TC

Well yeah because it's my build thread lol.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting GSX_TC:
At least it wasn't pics of oil jugs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yeah, Mike. Next time you want to post up pics of jugs, they better not be the kind that hold oil. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

CutlassJim

Quoting 89Patches:
As of late I see more pic's of 1051 than 550 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mike once you get that turbo making over 25 PSI I swear it will become a completely different animal!!

We just dynoed my brothers Evo III @23 PSI 94 Pump made 420 whp & 380ft/lbs, After we kept adding more boost for every 1PSI we added we netted around 18WHP. Needless to say by the end of the night it made 550WHP & 450ft/lbs @30PSI on just 94 Pump. So anything after 25PSI on that turbo of yours becomes a completely different animal!!! If you think your car if fast now just wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh ya it's the same turbo just in a .82 T4 housing.

The .82 T4 housing will make more hp per lb/min than a .63 T3 and much more than a bolt on DSM housing.

MRmeeTooxD

When someone hates, it's because there miserable. Good job mike! Hopefully I'll get 365 up there. Haven't posted an update , but she is looking better than before. I'm storming closer to 300+hp. ^_^

GSTwithPSI

1394823768030_zps6swh5964.jpg

jnava

Staff member
ALOT...lol. Good job, That's respectable numbers and on PUMP.

89Patches

Quoting CutlassJim:
Quoting 89Patches:
As of late I see more pic's of 1051 than 550 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mike once you get that turbo making over 25 PSI I swear it will become a completely different animal!!

We just dynoed my brothers Evo III @23 PSI 94 Pump made 420 whp & 380ft/lbs, After we kept adding more boost for every 1PSI we added we netted around 18WHP. Needless to say by the end of the night it made 550WHP & 450ft/lbs @30PSI on just 94 Pump. So anything after 25PSI on that turbo of yours becomes a completely different animal!!! If you think your car if fast now just wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh ya it's the same turbo just in a .82 T4 housing.

The .82 T4 housing will make more hp per lb/min than a .63 T3 and much more than a bolt on DSM housing.

You say? Of course I know that. Just giving the guy a ball park estimate on what his car would make at said boost level. Also I believe Mike has a FP .85 A/R housing.

GSX_TC

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
1394823768030_zps6swh5964.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MellowVR4

That's a good number! Cant wait to get my car tuned!!! possibly next year.

prove_it

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
For some reason, everytime Mark posts that pic, I picture 1051 start to begin rolling down the hill, slowly gaining momentum with Mark in chase.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned