The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally recieved my JDM bumper in the mail today...

Chim55117

And I'm pleased the results. Save my headlights and corners, my front end reminds me of an actual JDM VR-4. I picked up a chrome grille with the AWD/4WS logo too. Hitmann I hope you're enjoying my old bumper! I kind of like the two tone colors. I'm going to have it painted Kensington Grey and stick the projector fogs back in.

Today is a good day. I was like a little girl when the mail man came! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Didn't you already have a jdm bumper on your car? Needs the factory hood vents too!

turbowop

So you didn't think it looked like a JDM gvr4 with your old JDM bumper? I'm confused. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Diego

Where did you order?

Got another one laying abouts????

TWEAKD4

Quoting Diego:
Where did you order?

+1
eBay or some other shop?

Diego

^^^ exactly.

This is your second jdm tmk that you have had, many of us spend years looking

IncorpoRatedX

matches my paint perfectly! DAMN YOU!

Hittman

yea i'll have to post pics of the one I bought off of Chim, it was the JDM RS, I straightened the bumper and vent frames out and everythings great! just gotta get that bish painted...

yours looks great but paint tha bisH!

fuel

^^ not all RS models have those extra vents down the bottom.

Chim55117

After like 1 month of saying I'd get the bumper painted and fitted, I finally did. Here it is sitting at Primo Performance tonight. I still need to remount the license plate, and put the fogs back in. I need the fog light covers for the foglights again. $300 from a buddy to have it color matched wasn't too bad. The color isn't spot on, it's a tiny bit darker, but I can live with it until the full restoration down the road.

Yes, I know the bumper pointed upwards sort of. My buddy said that was from the ride back home (it was pushed against the side of the truck bed, he's going to straighten it gently tomorrow with a heat gun.

Excuse the crappy cell phone pic. Here it is! Almost back to pre hit and run looks.

45902_10150259517070607_685700606_14390247_2841742_n.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned