The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fastest VR4 in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

will never go as crazy as going to a lexan fronr window... ever =) It may have the body and such but when ya do crazy mods like that IMO it's not a vr4 no more. Is that car even street legal anymore more?? I doubt it...

Last edited:

Quote:

OMG I just spit out my drink all over my monitor..

Almost choked on my coffee...

NZ VR4 RS

few more pics

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

it looks better the more i see

Galantvr41062

I wish my car looked like that... If I feel like waisting another 4-5k on my car I should have the title no problem, even though I only make 610.

~John

Last edited:

dmj

Looks like a show car. If that motor was run for any period of time the exhaust manifold and turbo wastgate pipes would be discolored.

Polish

Holy Thread Revival - almost 2 years later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts