The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dyno#s 562AWHP/484AWTQ

atc250r

Staff member
The best part is that E85 is cheaper than 87 octane.

Brianawd

Quote:
131? Wtf?

Was this at Woodburn? What were the track temps when you went 11.17 at 131?

I am thinking track temps were maybe a little cooler on the 11.17. Because it was later in the day with the sun going down. And yes today was at woodburn.

RedTwo

Wow, that's awesome! Full boost around 4700? I could live with that when it puts out that much axle snapping goodness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
What does a FP3052 compare to? Something like a GT3071R?

turbowop

Full boost at 4700? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif No. It's a lot sooner than that. Under 4k with the FP3052 on my car.

slugsgomoo

Quoting RedTwo:
Wow, that's awesome! Full boost around 4700? I could live with that when it puts out that much axle snapping goodness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
What does a FP3052 compare to? Something like a GT3071R?

The FP3052 is a garrett GT3076R in the FP hotside.

Nartanian

Quoting omertaitalia:
wow, great number, just curious how's your tranny holdin up so far?

I was wondering the same thing. Is it a Shep tranny?

Edit: Also, care to explain this: click /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:

That video - is that the pull you did to get 436whp
If so I think I should try that to see what kind of numbers I put down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rausch

Quote:
So I took the car up to Englishracing today after work to see what it is putting out. I am happy with the #s Boost was spiking 33psi and dropping to 29-30psi in the upper rpms.
I was also happy that the car made 436awhp and 352awtq on 21psi. It my street boost. Sad to say but my little FP3052 is maxed out.

Dude you coulda totally made moar powerz ona turned down balance shaft. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Very nice man, Good job!!!!! Nice to see you waded though all the trials and tribulations and got the job done!

turbowop

Quoting Nartanian:

Edit: Also, care to explain this: click /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif That was Brian's impression of my in-car camera I tried a couple years ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brianawd

Mark needs to post up his vid then you need to watch mine. You will then see the light of day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
Nice! Brian, when you say 11.2-11.5 AFRs, that's just what your wideband is translating the lambda to, right? I thought stoich for e85 was around 9:1?

Yea, that's on a gas scale. So @ 11.5:1 gas scale, he's running 7.67:1 E85 scale. Slightly richer than max power rich for E85.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned