The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dyno#s 562AWHP/484AWTQ

Brianawd

So I took the car up to Englishracing today after work to see what it is putting out. I am happy with the #s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Boost was spiking 33psi and dropping to 29-30psi in the upper rpms.
I was also happy that the car made 436awhp and 352awtq on 21psi. It my street boost. Sad to say but my little FP3052 is maxed out.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

That's so fawkin sweet. Glad to see that FP30 putting out those numbers. I hope you make it to the 10's this summer.

brisvr4

That was on low boost Barry.
High boost equals 419kw /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Very nice Brian!

ktmrider

Looks great!
Now keep that motor in one piece for longer than a month... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Whoa man great numbers.. LOL street boost Eh. There will be a few surprised cars out there..:)

G

Staff member
Looks hot! Is this to the wheels or flywheel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Brianawd

Quote:
Looks hot! Is this to the wheels or flywheel?

Thats what it puts down to all 4 wheels.

Thanks guys. Its been a long road with some bad luck but I was not going to give up. Car has been running great. I have vid and will try and get it posted up this weekend.

jogalant

Awesome output /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Congrats, man!

kartorium

Nice work brian, I keep was sad to hear about the last string of bad luck, but this power output is impressive! I hope that thing holds together for a couple seasons so you can just enjoy it.

Edit:

Oops!

It makes 200hp at 3700RPM!

And look how much time it spends over 500hp!

V'ey Niice!

Last edited by a moderator:

onesickcrx

I want to add 390hp 460tq at 4500 is awesome I hope my twin scroll is some where close to that.

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Congrats on the numbers Brian, very impressive...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned