The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dipstick?

steve

AMS dipstick elimination kit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

curtis

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I've never had the problem. But any I've ever been around I take a pair of vice grips and crush the end of the tube into an oval so the little ridges on the top of the dipstick are locked.

curtis

Also look up vacuum pumps on ebay. Yea what ever dirtbags mind out of the gutter, look up racing parts and also aviation parts, even heard some diesel fords and lincolns have electric vacuum pumps on brakes and other systems. Valve cover holes are inlet on the pump outlet goes to catch can and then you can have a hose on the bottom of the catch can that runs to the pan so when the engine is shut down a solenoid opens and drains it. I've used the smog pumps of the 87-93 mustangs as pcv pumps buy hooking them up backwards. There in every junkyard in America.

Just to update, I ordered a new dipstick from JNZtuning, came with new o-rings, and installed, having no problems as of a week from the time I installed it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned