The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Back Again... This time with 46/1000.

Chim55117

So I sold 313/1000 a while back and picked up a 1G Eagle Talon, but something felt wrong. Ended up buying my brother's (dc_style) 46/1000 this week. Couldn't be happier to be back in the VR-4 family. Here she is...

Last edited:

prove_it

I want some Enkei RPF1's! I have loved those since back in '04. Now that I see them on a GVR4, I seriously think I'm going have to get a set. She's hot man.

2of9

pretty nice man. i remember seeing the car at a meet last year. very nice set up!

Junior392

Great ride. Glad to see a well kept VR4. What Color is she? I see the side of the hood is "silver or white" was the car painted?

maroonmetallic

It looks like Kensington Grey

..and the hood was probably replaced at one point.

Regardless, nice looking car!
-Shawn

prove_it

Get some daylight shots of her, please......

Chim55117

The car wasn't painted, but the hood and JDM bumper were both white when they were bought. They were resprayed. Thanks for all your kind words, guys!

As far as a day light picture, this is the closest I have. I let my friend take it out for a spin...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned