The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Another "She's Gone" thread

ktmrider

After a lovely 1.5 year run with #86 I placed her in another owners very capable hands yesterday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
Huge amount of sellers remorce but glad she has a great new home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Now on to the next project! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
You'll be back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

ktmrider

Quoting turbowop:
1.5 year run? You were still a n00b.

Yeah, I never did get the full GVR4 experience ( JSB, blown tranny, clutch, etc ).
Closest was the puked alternator in southern CO but like the lady she was we got over Raton Pass and literally had just enough to make it into a GM dealer lot. Also happened to be a Checker Auto about 100 yards away with a TEL charger in stock. Dealer installed it, on we went!
Course now my first attempt at another one turns up stolen, hope it ain't a prelude to coming events....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned