The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Alameda college

calcaliente

On tuesday i saw a GVR4 parked at Alameda college i was just kinda curious who it was. I just moved to the Bay area and wanted to meet some people.

My name is Cal Btw

transparentdsm

so you moved to the bay? if you ever come up to tahoe hit me up. i followed you build thread and really like the car so i would love to see it in person some time.

calcaliente

Yeah dude i did! Sorry i didn't post up stuff before i didn't have internet until this week. But unfortunately my car isn't running there is some problems with my clutch fork so im going to have to drop the trans to get it running again. Im going to need to find a shop here in the bay because i dont have a garage any more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

calcaliente

works? can you send me a link?

moduleunknown

www.worksevo.com, their shop is at Infineon raceway. But if you've got someone saying stay away... I dunno. If you can make it to Hayward, there's fftec (www.fftec.com). Haven't heard anything bad about them, and Sean is a good guy.

Plenty of helpful people around the Bay Area as well.

JCorbo25

I definitely recommend FFTEC in Hayward, they do great work but they've been moving to more expensive platforms lately (BMW, Porsche, GTR). Dave at FFTEC sometimes picks up work on the side, he's on BADSM/DSMTuners.

If you want to make the treck to Livermore/Dublin, I know the owner of DM Auto Salon and he's a Mitsubishi lover.
DM Auto Salon
3985 1st St Livermore, CA 94551
(925) 371-0100

Trenzy goes to some tuner out in San Jose I think. I believe the info is listed on DSMTuners. I'm not sure if he does repair.

I need to drop my transmission and swap my clutch soon.

I know a fair amount of Galant VR4 owners in the Bay and Sacramento now, we should do a GVR4 meetup sometime.

calcaliente

Ill look into that! I was actually curious who on here tunes AEM that lives in San Jose. I was looking on the AEM forum and there is a guy with a white VR4 that lives in San Jose.

Steve885

Sorry I didn't get back sooner,works is a terrible place to have a car worked on unless u have a brand new evo or need some bolt on BS ...my car was there over 100 days and they gave it back not running right at all...I've had to redo everything they did..

calcaliente

Im down for a meet up after i get running!

sicls1

Kind of late but that was my car. I lurk on here a lot lol... go to Tedspec in the san jose area for any work! good friend of mine and hes a good tuner.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned