The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

any vr4's in socal?

yeti

I'm very interested in a so cal gvr4 meet I shouldbbe registered and legal by the end of ther month so.

Sh ould I start another post "so-cal gvr4 meet"

And everyone interested will post in it ALSO when's the best time for them.
(1month,week,year, or however long untill they are free)
And where they would most enjoy the meet spot to be.

GSX_TC

I can organize it, I usually organize all the so cal Dsm meets, itll have to be a Wednesday though. Everyone who wants to go pm me your numbers

chucklesas

I can only do weekends if it's that far south. My car doesn't exactly run at the moment, but I can trailer it to wherever we have a meet. Once the government figures out if they want to continue paying their military or not then I can feel safe spending money on parts to get my car running properly. At that point I will take my car down to RRE for tuning. I will announce that if people want to get a meet together at that time.

chucklesas

I probably won't be doing my dyno tuning until late June or July at the earliest, but I'll be sure to set up a meet in the events section when I do.

GSX_TC

Possibly a Friday then, most of the guys can't make it out on weekends due to working. Who here is ok with Friday?

GSX_TC

Sounds like Friday would be best then, meet time would be 745 at the shell off the 5 and Carlsbad village drive, after everyone meets up there y'all can follow me to the spot which is kinda hard to describe but easier for u to just follow me, it's only 3 mins away. Whoever is in, if you haven't already done so, pm me your numbers.

Thanks
Mike

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned