The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

any vr4's in socal?

4doorboost

we should try and do it somewhere in between sd and la since thats prolly best for everyone i get off at 5 friday and then drive down to sd would be over 2 hours especially at 5

ApexHunter

Wow, another one in San Clemente???!! Haha. Never see your car, what color is #555/1k GSX TC?

Quoting 4doorboost:
road race engineering in la dana cali

They're in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Their street is La Dana Ct.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I don't know who is 555/1k but ME "GSX_TC" is a 91 Galant VR4 #550/2000 in Nile Black. Well I'm pretty sure most of the others cant do Saturdays. And any further north they wouldn't even show because those guys already come from a distance aswell.

4doorboost

further north? how far south can you be your in sd? they cant be coming from that far south.. we should meet in like irvine or somewhere around that area in between sd and la seems like the most logical thing to do

GSX_TC

Lol that's an hour north of me already. It would be like 2 and even 3 hours for the others

GSX_TC

im sure everyone else is thinking the same thing.

GSX_TC

how about next friday in carlsbad? 8pm

SouthCaliVR4

I'd be down, it's all of a twenty min drive for me But for the LA & north cru that is quite a haul. I think the south oc route is going to be the best compromise for everyone & would help the turn out.

Last edited:

Again, OC is the best choice. Either Irvine or Laguna Hill. Middle of everybody. I lives 57/60 fwy. Irvine & Laguna hill not close to me either...

GSX_TC

Dude if it's that far from u I'll give u some gas money alright. Anyways I'll post the link on here with all the details soon guys. But for now it's 8pm in Carlsbad. This Friday coming up April 22nd. There's gonna be alot of 1g's 2g's and idk if I'm bringing my galant VR4 or my 1g.

4doorboost

Again, OC is the best choice. Either Irvine or Laguna Hill. Middle of everybody. I lives 57/60 fwy. Irvine & Laguna hill not close to me either...

I AGREE, carlsbad is nice for everyone who lives in sd since its only 30 minutes but its almost 3 hours for me somewhere in oc would be nice cause not all of us come from sd or live in pendelton.

4doorboost

also those of us that work fridays and live far cant make it, if it was a weekend i wouldnt mind down south but i cant make it friday and im the one that started the post

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned