The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4s; they're everywhere!

Quoting 4thStroke:
It was friday, early evening, Orchards, I think it was you. Had the English Racing decal on the back window, looked wingless, too. Otherwise, chalk up another GVR4 in the area.

Theres a guy in Vancouver with a green 92 who isnt on the board. I think it does have an English sticker on it. He's got personalized plates with his number on it. I dont remember exactly what though.

4thStroke

I dont think Ive seen the one with personalized plates. Is that the guy you ran into at the gas station a while back?

There is Ryan, also, with a green '92. He has an E85 16g setup, too, hes not on the boards, either. He goes by frostone on tuners.

turbowop

I almost forgot to mention the coolest cars I've ever seen were in attendance on the other side of the 1/4 mile strip. A Ford RS200 and a Lancia S4. GroupB sickness. I've never actually seen one in person and I wanted to spooge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The S4 was actually twin charged, with an intercooler for each charge device. I was in awe. Pics will have to come later from a buddy's camera though.

4wheelsqueal

Pachood, i think i've seeen that same car in shawano for the county fair. pulled up next to him in 555 and tried to talk to him but he wouldn't even look my way. it was a '92 that's all i know. old guy with glasses driving it.

I am still around. White and Grey 92's in SE Portland.
The white one gets driven by my wife or I pretty regular.

I have a friend 10 blocks from me with a Green 91. So yes many times there are 3 in my driveway, pretty cool.

In New Bedford, Mass there seems to be a few. There are two black ones a 92 slightly modded and a '91 stock sitting at some dude's shop with a "not for sale" sign... too bad it belong to a HS student, I bet its beat! Then there is my '91 black parts ca in my yard and my motor-less green '92 at my friend's. There was a white one I saw in fall river a few times.

I still haven't seen a grey one in person, which is the one i wanted the MOST when i was looking!

Brunoboy

I own a white one I know of tre3zys green one and marios black one, one is JSB at the shop next to Jack in the box in south sanfrancisco, Dito has a green one, I know John has a green one rolling around San Francisco , mmm one I was gunna buy in redwood city in the hills, but I never see any others driving around, aha oh yha I have only seen others at conrads

Wow guys I have only seen one around my way. An that ones now for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Olson

Quoting brunoboy:
I own a white one I know of tre3zys green one and marios black one, one is JSB at the shop next to Jack in the box in south sanfrancisco, Dito has a green one, I know John has a green one rolling around San Francisco , mmm one I was gunna buy in redwood city in the hills, but I never see any others driving around, aha oh yha I have only seen others at conrads

add to this

mine in Marysville/yubacity also Damills
unclebens in antioc w/ conrads
compressers in ... velaho
devils in the same area
and theres another one comeing up
lol so ya we are really starting to get a few ppl around here with galants

turbowop

It's easy to know where they're all at when you're an enthusiast.

How many Civics/Accords/Mustangs/Camaros/Vettes/ect/ect do you see everyday ? I swear lately I'll roll up to a stoplight and see three of the same color new style Mustang sitting at the light. Our cars are rare as sh*t compared to the sheer amount of "regular" cars on the road.

1990ggsxnj

I see more 3kGT VR4's around here than I do GVR4's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I was just in Milwaukie, OR at the closest Mitsu dealship (which is 20mi and 30minutes thru traffic from me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif) and ran into the owner of 1720/2k. He's an older eastern european guy. Apparently he's owned 4 other gvr4's. I chased him down and talked to him for about 45mins.

I didnt get his VIN but I checked the registry and 1720 is under the name Notorious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned