The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

998/1000 gets some JDM love

dmj

Recently installed JDM front and rear bumpers now I have to replace or shorten the muffler section, The car will be receiving some body work and paint in the near future.

VR4ownzU

Damn. I'll be down in FL this fall. Want to sell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

curtis

John was telling me about the car but damn it changed since I was down there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

GSX_TC

Dam that looks pretty good in Nile Black, how much did all the front cost u? Including the fogs

BluFalcon

Looking good! I know when I installed my JDM stuff, it was a big surprise to me how far the US rear bumper sticks out.

bobdole

Looks very clean. Good job

3rdstrikedsm

Yea looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

blacksheep

borat.jpg

GSX_TC

Lmao I'm gonna watch that movie now haha

dmj

Do't let the pics fool you .the car looks good from far but it is far from good. There is a lot of little dents I need to get fixed on the hood, roof and trunk lid. The car has a ebay CX racing 3 in core intercooler.

turbowop

Quoting mpt72:
i say let the muffler stick out, personally i think it looks good like that. nice bumpers mang.

Put down the crackpipe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Car looks good with the bumpers. Nice and clean package with the wheels and stance.

donkeylips

Looks awesome. I would probably swap to '89 tails because they tend to look better with the JDM rear bumper. And I would try to get some kind of sleeper looking dual exhaust tip - that doesn't stick out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned