The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1600cc injectors - How much power on E85

alansupra94

I will definitely let you know what I do. I just found an A1000 Aeromotive in my uncle garage so I might use that. Not 100% sure yet.

Just thought I would post this here, as it might help somebody. It is a nice fuel calculator on RC's website. You can input a BSFC to reflect e85 use and get an estimate.

Dark_Horse

Quoting dmc0162:
Just thought I would post this here, as it might help somebody. It is a nice fuel calculator on RC's website. You can input a BSFC to reflect e85 use and get an estimate.

Best answer for the BSFC of E85 I can find is somewhere between 0.75 and 0.80.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned