The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

E85 and what it takes

Brianawd

ost all gas stations that sell e85 move over to e70 the first of November and switch back to e85 the first of April.

biglady112

Correction, I just found it for $2.09/gal just a few blocks from the house. Even better. Never knew the place was even there. I always got it on the way to work on the other side of town. Yea me. I mean yea E85.

Steven

johnnyRacer

Just found out the Mobile at the end of my street sells E85 for $2.79/gal. Of course, this would be the Chicago winter blend as you guys were saying.

Last edited:

click

Heres our E85 powered 1G

731hp 561 ft lbs on 41 psi

6 Bolt 2.0 block
Carillo Super A Rods
Wieseco Pistons 9:1
Eagle Crank Shaft
Block O ringed and decked
Cometic Head gasket
PnP Head
Supertech Dual Valve Springs
BC 280 cams
Greddy timing belt
Ferrera Valves 1mm+

GT4202 non BB
DNP Ex Mani
JMF Intake Mani
Dual Walbro 255s
Aeromotive regulator
Twin -6 feed lines
1600cc injectors
DSM Link

TRE Dog Box Trans
Quarter Master twin Disk
Hoosier 26x9.5x15s

click Dyno Video

click 1st Pass at the track

I run E85 in my SR20 240, its been 2 years now, changed my oil like every 10,000 miles cuz I dont care and my oil looks fine.

I think there have been a couple supra's to make over 1000hp on e85 alone so making the power isn't a problem I would just worry more about the consistency of it to other fuels in a performance application.

Quote:
I run E85 in my SR20 240, its been 2 years now, changed my oil like every 10,000 miles cuz I dont care and my oil looks fine.

HAHAHAHA!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts