The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hello from Australia (newbie)

Hi everyone! I am proud to announce I am the owner of a 1989 E39A Galant VR4. Just bought it a week ago for AU$2000 from a guy in Melbourne. The car has done 172,000kms and needs a fair amount of love to get it to a roadworthy condition, not too bad for $2000 as that's a . Will definitely be keen to read up on any threads on suspension/coilovers on this site as that's the first thing I need to change. I nearly crapped myself on the first drive home as the car was bouncing around like it was in a Dr. Dre video clip.

Glad to have stumbled across this forum as these cars are pretty rare in Melbourne and our VR4 club here seems to have mostly EC5A/Ws.

Here she is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/o.gif

GVR47111K

Congrats! Welcome! More pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

bobdole

Welcome. Nice looking car.

fuel

mistaVR4

Quoting bobdole:
Welcome. Nice looking car.

+1 Welcome bro! Great looking car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks guys. And cheers fuel, will check out the aussie page too. Shall crank through some more pics soon.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned