The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hello from 488/2000

Not my first VR4 but my first galant vr4, nile black, bought with blown engine, rough body but a spankin fantastic interior, and it came with a saftey 21 cage i dont plan on using. anyway thought id say hello im no stranger to 4g63 and am already building mine small for now but big plans. someday.

raptorWagon

Welcome, good luck with the restoration process. If you have any questions, a lot of them have already been answered so feel free to search before posting.

On a side note, if you could use proper grammar on this forum it would save a lot of grief on your part from other members as well as helping us better to read through threads and posts.

Looks like turbowop has some company out there in Yakistan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4thStroke

Mark (turbowop) may track you down and pummel you if you don't use proper grammar. The dude is nuts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Welcome. We don't mean to scare you, just trying to help make your life easier.

Last edited:

^^ I think I'd rather see a YouTube vid of the pummeling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
+1 on the grammar, and spelling. I got bashed a little at first, but enjoy doing some bashing now days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
If you ever need help, and local help is offered, I can't think of anyone better qualified to assist you in WA than Wop and 4thstroke. Check out there build.

I'm still loving that 360 burnout, in the middle of the STI circle jerk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

4thStroke

Haha, thanks Dbossman, it means a lot!

But, when looking for someone with good mechanical skills, look for someone who can keep their own car on the road at least. That eliminates my name from that WA help list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

^^No way bro!! Thats a good thing in your case. We all learn from breaking sh*t. If your car wasn't a haus, the mug wouldn't of broke. Watch the clip every time you get down on yourself, then search through the org., that'll remind you of your 4g63 skills. Not everyone can pull that off, trust me! Between you and Mark, I give my props to them WA boys. Well....2 at least! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Go before show, everything else is just ricer sh*t. These cars have all the show you need.

raptorWagon

Sounds like you got yourself a fan Spencer... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned