The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4s at CMI March 8th?

I was at the CMI yesturday in Sacremento raceway and seen a few Galant VR4s running. Could'nt find them in the pits. Anybody here??

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

Me and Tre3zy............I own the white one and he owns the Green one. Which car was yours?

I didnt have one of my cars there, I was just there for a buddy of mine that has an All Motor Honda. I couldnt believe how many DSMs and Galants were out there. Its usually just a bunch of Hondas. It was also the biggest turn out Ive seen in years at CMI too. How did you guys do?

Brunoboy

oh i see, I saw the White talon awd, and the black ones too, hella fast lol. 12.0(7?) anyways, I had major boost leaks aha, i ran a 16.3 (only one pass because not enough time, =[ ) and the green one Tre3zy ran 15.1.

Brunoboy

btw we were under a tree near the end of the track. lol

We left early too, we were trying to get back to Vegas by Midnight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brunoboy

lol damn, how was that?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned