The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS Help

citymunky

I'm in need of somebodies help who has access to CAPS. I shipped out 2 trim covers to a member here. During the shipment the both trims cover broke in half. I filed a damage claim with UPS, but they want proof of the value but the trim covers are NLA, therefore I can't find a MSRP on them. (I checked JNZ and local dealer). My paypal transaction is not good because the buyer didn't fill out the subject with the items he was paying for. By default PayPal has that line filled out with "You've got money."

The best I can do is provide a CAPS printout of where said items were installed in the car. The part numbers I need a pic of are; MB619392 and MB619393.

Thanks for any help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

matt92vr4

I'm searching for them in CAPS now. What parts are these exactly?

matt92vr4

Is this what you need? I can't seem to locate those part numbers using my VIN.

citymunky

Hmm, I wonder if the P/N change from 91 to 92.

citymunky

Yes the 2nd pic is it. If you click on "72413L", "72413R" will it come up the the part number?

matt92vr4

According to CAPs with my GalantVR4 VIN, those part #'s are:

MB757262
MB757259

raptorWagon

For the Headliner trim, I don't use VIN anymore on ASA, just plug in E39A for the model anytime I'm hunting VR4 parts, and currently it doesn't show your part numbers being valid #s for anything. If it changed from 91 to 92, ASA would show both the new and old numbers or ask what year vehicle you need.

RH
MB757262

LH
MB757259

citymunky

Thanks guys.

If you can, can you post a screen shot of those parts numbers. Thanks

matt92vr4

Here is what my CAPS prints out. Perhaps you can take this and add in the prices. I cannot post a screen shot of my computer.

citymunky

Thanks for the help. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

G

Staff member
Does anyone have the accessory disc?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned