The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi Caps part number PNC- 46565 NLA?

powerplay

That is probably the best advice. Remove the 4WS rack and replace it with a TEL rack. That is what I am planning to do as soon as I find a good one.

sure, why not...it's only money anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

their's blackholes idea too

Last edited by a moderator:

pm BIMM if anyone has an extra lying around.. it's turning into a national part hunt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry for the delay in response, work+school are kicking my butt. I'll try to post the pic tonight from CAPS, but I'm not sure if it will be of any help since it doesn't show where the pipe in question goes to. I pulled my whole 4WS system and replaced it with a rebuilt TEL rack. No fitment problems at all, but that may be why I can't remember if the TEL fluid pipe will work since I never tried to adapt it to the existing 4WS system. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

thanks kyle ! that would be a great help. I may have to end up just going with a t/e/l rack..unless Al works some magic

I just double-checked Mitsu and no one has one, so then I tried Dodge & they don't have any either, but if it is any help they were also used in 91-95 Stealth & 3000GT.

I took a look at my TEL rack and the difference is simple - where the 4WS part you are looking for is a 'T', the TEL just uses a 90 elbow into the rack w/o the outlet towards the pass side and the 4WS system. Does that make sense?

I can't find a part# for the TEL fitting - could the 4WS outlet side just be blocked off? I'm having problems with CAPS too, so I haven't been able to get a pic uploaded.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned