The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

CAPS Request

dustyduff

Can someone with CAPS please look up a part numer for me?

I'm looking for the clips that attach the trim piece on the bottom (exterior) of the trunk lid. The thin strip that runs above the center tail light section. The trim piece has 4 threaded pieces that attach it to the trunk lid along with 3 of these push pin type clips.

Need the part number for the clips. Any help is appreciated.

kooter

NUT = MB397099 X 4
CLIP = MB478683 X 3

moulding kit, trunk black = mb527978

I used my vin for a 91 gvr4 hope it helps

dustyduff

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Accurate and quick response. Thanks a million, hopefully I can still get the clips. I know the black trim is no longer avaiable.

kooter

The mitsu dealer I use here in schaumburg can contact a company called vintage parts I believe it is called.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned