The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Wiring info, eco/pwr switch

slobra

I was thinking about using an eco/pwr switch as a high/low boost switch for my greddy profec b. If anyone has info of what wire is what I'd greatly appreciate it.

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

Last edited:

slobra

Really? I just bought a multimeter the other day, so I'm still learning on it. I'm not very knowledgeable with electronics but I'm learning. Maybe this should be moved to the newb section /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.

turbowop

I use the one in my car to turn on and off the methanol injection kit. I will have to look at the wiring when I get home. Iceman emailed me a wiremap for the switch, but I ended up using a multimeter anyway. It's pretty simple.

mitsuturbo

i used to use one of those switches for a dimestore antilag device

with launch control on a keydiver chip, i'd wire that switch to the timing terminal under the hood. stutterbox at 5000, hold timing at 5*btdc with the button, release and launch with 14psi

Made for some 1.7 60's on very crappy street tires. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hector on the board did it to his turbo xs dual stage look for him (805vr4) hell tell you what wires he used

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I looked for that diagram again when I saw this post, but I can't find it.

Quoting turbowop:
I use the one in my car to turn on and off the methanol injection kit. I will have to look at the wiring when I get home. Iceman emailed me a wiremap for the switch, but I ended up using a multimeter anyway. It's pretty simple.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned