The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dsmlink mas question

dsmtalontsi95

I'm ordering dsmlink today. I have a 2g mas but in the near future I want to change to a gm maf. Will this be hard to do or will I just need to down load a new map and start tuning from there?

strokin4dr

That's not a problem at all with version 3. All you do is buy there GM adapter cable and check a box in the software. No more maf translator bs, ecmlink has native support for the GM maf and speed density is on the way too!!!

dsmtalontsi95

so buy link and fill out the form for the stuff I have now and as I get the parts I should be able to just click a button on the soft ware and it will give me a generalized map to start tunning with?

strokin4dr

Do this:
1) Buy ECMlink ver.3
2) Join the user group forums
3) READ; everything you need to know is there.

You can also look here for more info before buying the program: CLICKY

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
You wont be disappointed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned