The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Number3

Local to me, let me borrow his clutch alignment tool, and also helped me remake one endtank on my FMIC.

[ 04-27-2004, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: blacksheep ]

marvinmadman

Bought TT harness from him with no problems. Would deal with him again.
wink.gif

Harry gets a standing ovation from me. I ordered an SSSS over the internet on Tuesday morning after asking Harry for advice on it. Later that day I called to confirm the order. They say it is out of stock and won't ship 'til Thursday morning. I made a comment about it to Harry in a subsequent PM. He says "I'll see what I can do". after that the package shipped on Tuesday night and arrived on Thursday. I never asked for anything but advice but I felt like he bent over backwards just to make me happy. I would recommend doing buisness with him anytime.

Harry made me a bargin deal on a digital camera.
When I opened the package, there were some bonuses: 2 multi-CD carriers and a nice set of head phones. I also enjoy downloading the various car pictures he's posted over the years.

My hats off to Harry, a great asset to the GVR4 community. I also received quite a bit of advice and 'hook-ups' from him as well. Great to deal with!

Bought a set of JDM eyebrows from him. A+ transaction. Would deal with him again.

Agreed, bought a dogleg from #3 a coupla months ago. A+ experience. No bullshit, just delivered the goods in a timely fashion. Nice packaging, too.
wink.gif

number3

He went to the gym for the first time in many years and ran a mile and half and didn't complain once. Here is to many, many more miles in the future. [patting myself on the back]

P.S. Thank for the kind word above, guys. Better late than never.

Quote:
He went to the gym for the first time in many years and ran a mile and half and didn't complain once. Here is to many, many more miles in the future. [patting myself on the back]

You, too, eh? Late New Years resolution or Lent penance?

Harry, sent me a SSSS before I pay for it. Came with a FREE t-shirt and free shipping too.
Thanks for the hook up.

Harry is an EXCELLENT guy, not that no one knows that.
Recieved my SSSS Tuesday, thanks Harry for the good deal and speedy shipping
Cheers

spooling92vr4

i just got my ssss today.. i feel like i only ordered it last night, the shipping was lightning fast...great guy to deal with

atc250r

Staff member
We've all been so busy thanking the sponsors we forgot someone. I'd like to thank Harry for all the work he put into the East Coast Meet and hope that next year the weather is good so we can break the record set last year.

John

steve

+1 Harry/ThreeSpeed did a lot of work, and provided the food so all donations could go to charity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Harry is great to deal with and makes a mean looking harness bar!

Thank you for being a big part of this community!

4g63t

Once again Harry put on a great event. He makes our small community a better place. A+A+A+!!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts