The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

Price Range:3000-5000
Range:100 miles
Details: 91-92 model, little to no rust. under 150k milage, no major problems.

Jesus_Negros

Price Range: $500-5000

Range: ^

Details:
-Rust free or little rust, shell/roller with a good wiring harness and no dents.

-Rust free or little rust, stockish gvr4 with little to light mods, no hack or ghetto riggings, running, DD'able.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

calcaliente

Price Range: 1500-2000
Range: 200 miles
Details: I would like a vr4 in decent condition that runs. No rust and decent interior. Text me with your offers and pictures.

wtb galant vr4
central new york
local, or ship in im fine with either
karl [email protected] 607-339-1166 please txt
clean realiable dailydriver/

3000-7000k

im a really serious buyer, if you have a car that meets my needs please shoot me a txt or email

wtt gvr4 for my dc2

in jersey

looking to trade out of my honda integra dc2 into a gvr4 preferably summit white, if not summit white than nile black or grey id like it to have full interior power steering power windows air conditon and heat don't mind if it's not stock as long as its not a full blown gutted race car would prefer stock with mild mods, now for my car it's a 1998 integra dc2 with a k20a2 full swap kpro ecu the swap is out of a '05 rsx type s 6 spd car is currently my dd but im ready to get out of the honda game as i already have a evo and prefer dsm over honda the car itself is in near mint condition it has no dents no rust power steering power windows air condition hid headlights advan rgh wheels type r sideskirts type r rear lip type r rear carbon fiber spoiler paint on hood is starting to slightly fade but not terribly if interested call or text anytime 201-294-1972 i have plenty of pics and will be happy to answer any questions you may have or pm me since im currently looking for a gvr4 im frequently on here but fastest response is usually the phone

VR4NOOB

Price Range: $1500-2300
Range: 250 miles
Details: Looking for a 91-92 Galant vr4 in decent condition that runs well for a daily driver. Preferably a galant vr4 that has sunroof.

Price Range: 0-4200
Range: 300 miles
Details:
looking for a semi decent vr4 been looking for one for a couple weeks now just havent found one it either just got sold or i cant contact the person just my luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif i appreciate all the help guys, chris

Price Range: $3000-$5000 (Will consider more for an exceptional car)
Range: 200 miles
Details: Looking for a good running and driving car with lower miles or rebuilt engine/trans. Some mods ok

WTB: GVR4 91 or 92 doesnt matter.

Looking to spend up to 4,000
im located in CT so im looking for something as close to here as possible
message me on here with a link to your post or email me pics and detailed info.
really looking for a car that needs little to no work, good running condition and good interior/exterior condition.

thank you.

91_427

WTB: 1991/1992 (prefer 1992) Galant VR4, AWD Turbo DSM (no FWD or non turbo)

Price Range : Depends on condition of the car.
Range: 400 miles
Details: Running daily driver. As close to stock as possible. Rust-free or very little rust preferred. Must have never been wrecked. Paint condition is not a big concern to me. The fewer the mods the better. AWD Manual trans only. No wrecks unless it's something simple like a bumper with no structural damage.

If it matters I'm a very friendly and easy going drama-free buyer. I'm active duty military with a very busy work schedule, but I try to check my email and gvr4.org daily. Thanks!

Last edited:

hhgf35c

Price Range: $3000-$4000
Range: 500 miles
Details: Looking for Vr-4 in decent condition that runs well for a daily driver. Preferably no mods. Clean or Salvage title.

Last edited:
Price Range: $200-$1000
Description: Looking for a 1G T/E/L Shell, Withing about 4 hours of 61021. Wanting a shell with transmission hopefully 4 bolt rear. And perferably Non ABS. Dont really care the condition of the car as long as its cheap and the trans and 4 bolt are in good condition. Looking to swap to my GVR4.

donkeylips

Quoting donkeylips:
Price Range: $0-$2,000
Range: Few hundred miles
Details: Looking for a 100% rust-free and straight shell. Sunroof, non-white. Must have clean title. I don't really care about paint, interior, etc. But I want the body itself to be near perfect.
I am also currently looking for a 1GA Talon in the same condition.

*UPDATE 5/9/13*
I'm looking for the most common GVR4 in the US - a BG A72 (Belize Green 1992 w/sunroof - the A72 originally came with the CD player, this isn't as important).
164 were imported, and I actually own one already (but it's rotted).
Must have original dash plaque, must have absolutely no rust and no body damage or body hacking.
Looking for a shell or a complete car that is somewhat stock.

Last edited:

Gcurlz

I'm looking for a running driving vr4 I live in MA am willing to travel up to 350 miles. I have roughly 2500 3000 to spend contact me 7749290438 names shayne txt with info and pics

WTT: I have a 08 Lancer ES with about 68k on it. 5spd. Car runs great drove it across the US with no problems. Looking to trade for a VR4 of equal value or cash on your end. I am in Rapid City SD and will be going down to San Antonio TX in April so I am looking for trades around either area. Can provide pictures pm for more details

Price Range: up to $4000 or Trade for '99 Galant GT-Z
Condition: No rust shell ($1500) or no rust and running with minor or no issues ($4k)
Thanks guys, I Really want a 6g and have been dying to get one, please continue the legacy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned