The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

turbofonz

They're both trying to trade for vr-4's... nothing wrong with that?

jarhead

located in philly willing to ship for right deal.
up to 5k depending on the car.
856357717four
i have cash in hand

I am looking for a 2nd GVR4. I live in Virginia. Will drive to get one, but not up for any really crazy drives at this time. Not too worried about paint. Mechanically sound is important and so is interior. PM me what you have.

ducttapeguy

Price Range: 50 - 500
Range: 500
Details: Im looking for another Galant on the cheap to put together real quick and DD while #282 is under the knife. I had a line on one fairly local to me but it fell through. Im basically looking for a roller with full interior. I have almost everything needed to put one together and drive. My current VR4 is turning out to be a huge project and Im tired of driving my Honda CR-V and need to get my boost fix. Dont send your Galant to the junkyard. I dont really care if it has a rebuilt or slavage title as long as the frame is straight and it can be registered. Let me know what you got.

Tyler

Jesus_Negros

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Price Range: $500-5000

Range: ^

Details:
-Rust free or little rust, shell/roller with a good wiring harness and no dents.

-Rust free or little rust, stockish gvr4 with little to light mods, no hack or ghetto riggings, running, DD'able.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still wants!

thedsmguy

I need a good truck. I currently have a lot to offer.
91 gvr4 project with great starting mods. PM for details.
92 accord wagon
97 suburban
92 ply laser awd
91 talon fwd auto turbo
car trailer
box van
73 dodge colt
07 suzuki quad

And more crap, I just need a ext/quad/crew cab truck that is full size. Highly prefer a diesel 5 speed.
LMK if anything is available anywhere near the PNW.

EatonM90

Price Range:max 4000, or trade for a jaguar xjr 2001 model year
Range:within 100 miles of me, mileage on car varies
Details: just want a vr4.

prefer mods installed, decent tune, nothing fancy. air conditioning a must, power steering a must, paint a must.

einstein

Price Range: Up to 7500
Range: within 1000 miles
Details: I am looking for a good rust free vr4 that is in excellent shape. email me what you have and i can close quick. Thanks Matt

Mech_Automator

Price Range: Up to 5000
Range: From Denver to Minneapolis
Details: Looking for a running VR4, minimal rust and close to stock pref.

dennyt4

Price Range: up to $5000 depending on condition
Location: NC - I will arrange & pay for shipping if not within driving distance.
Range: Lower 48 states
Details: White with sunroof only. Will look at almost any condition (stock, mods, running / non-running) but must be complete - no shells. Body must be clean

lalo

price range:3500-4500
range:1000 miles
contacts:3103514469 or [email protected]
details: any color, clean title, body in good condition, must be working no projects,manual
I also have a 1999 subaru 2.5rs I can trade 108xxx miles, rebuilt engine, 5 speed, rally blue pearl

dpgc44

price range:7000-8500 cash on hand.
range:nationwide if you are ok with a blind sale depending on location.
contacts:3108509676 or [email protected] for pics
details: A nice daily or a beast. clean title, no rust and nice interior. color does not matter.

Last edited:

2wdsux

WTB: YOUR VR4!
Price range: up to $6500. Cash in hand.
Range: 250 miles (NC, VA, MD, PA, DE, NJ, NY, CT)
Contact info: [email protected] or 443-741-5001 (text only)
Details: I want a CLEAN, well-sorted car. Not missing parts, falling apart, or in need of a ton of work (if I'm paying $6500, I don't expect junk). Color doesn't matter (as long as it is all the same color). Stock or modded, doesn't matter if it is in good shape!

Ready to buy now.

got_psi

Looking to trade a ultra clean no rust fresh pro paint. Street strip '95 talon turbo 420a w best turbo kit made..the Hahn stage 5 kit($5600+ just for turbo kit has 1k miles see www.hahnaeromotive.com pushes 35-40 psi. Rebuit 420a bored .20 over w:

JE forged pistons
Eagle hbeam rods/crank
Venom sheetmetal intake
huge hahn fmic
Super 20g hahn turbo aka 25g
New AEM billet cam gears
Crower stage 2 cams 272s
Msd dis 2 "programmable" w boost knob
Greddy BOV
Hahn maifold
Hahn ceramic hot coated turbo piping
Hahn billet fuel rail and hahn poetfueler fuel sytem
1000cc injectors
Walboro 255lph
Aeromotive fuel reg
Nice 2 piece racing rims 17in w new toyos
Hahn j pipe
3in exhaust from j pipe
E

Plenty more im forgetting car is CLEAN and looks good..id even throw in a new full air susp kit(bags&switches cost $2k to replicate) car is 10 sec street car. Over $10k in motor easy w $5600 turbo kit. Car was pro built super clean in and out motor turbo etc have maybe 1k mile..car however is not running but see plenty on here not running w way less for more $. Car is not getting spark..will crank but wont turn over..have sum1 comimg to fix/tune car was on dyno w previous owner over 500hp to ground. Id like to trade as is for a gvr4 in the $5k range my roller&turbo kit worth well over $5k if I get running and running mid 10s again Ill want $7500 or trade for comparable gvr4 my car is a beast thats clean w NO RUST all best of best parts im giving for good deal could part for $10k+ ALL PARTS NEW BASICALLY let me know what u have text anytime 248-565-6747 thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned