The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

Interested in White '92 VR4
Price Range: < $5000
Range: no Range, will ship or drive
Details: Drivable ready condition.

spooln4fun

WTT: 1993 eagle talon tsi awd for gvr4
Range:

littleb

WTB: Galant VR-4
Range: Pretty much anywhere
Price Range: 3.5k
Details: Doesn't need to be in driveable condition but I just want a car with no rust. Doesn't need interior/motor/pretty much anything except a shell but if you have a car that's in driveable condition that would work too.
Contact info: [email protected], PM, or text 216-513-4623

thedsmguy

2000 ford expedition. 137k miles. 4wd. 5.4 motor.

Will trade for nice dsm, gvr4, or just about any small 6-7 seat car or possibly other performance genre cars.

Vancouver Washington, $4000 value.

Hey guys im from New York, New Jersey area, I recently sold my galant. Miss it like crazy. Really need to get another. I have $3 to $5000. Somebody, anybody, lemme know

Hey i also have an 01 Audi A4 to trade for another Galant Vr4 , i miss mine, want to get another. Pm me if any interest, Thanx

newpoppop

hi, did you get your shell yet?? we have a black 91 vr4 going up for sale. currently has all parts, just needs finishing some small projects. in blackwood, south jersey. also interested in selling w/o engine, trans... if the price is right.
LMK.
Chris.

transparentdsm

WTT: 2001 Volkswagon Jetta 1.8T
car has 159,xxx miles on it and runs great, i just put new tires on it like 3 days ago. wolfsburg edition. has the vw bbs rims on it black exterior with black cloth interior tinted windows moonroof. 5 speed, shifts great clutch is perfect. if anyone has something i will email you pictures so please pm me with anything any of you may have.
Trade Value: $4000
Range: Will travel anywhere for the right car....
Details: must be Nile Black Car preferably stock

Last edited:

turbojew

WTT 1989 Mitsubishi Starion For NICE GVR4
Price Range:8k
Location: Howell NJ to Dallas Texas to North Dakota...No West Coast sorry.
Range:Car + Cash or a REALLLLY Nice Fast DD GVR4 WITH AC
Details: My Car is currently listed on Ebay it has 71k original miles FULLLY dealer serviced.It is actually at mitsu currently getting its t-chains done.
Car is turn key converted to r-134 ac works everything works new clutch struts fuel pump water pump o2 sensor you name it its been fixed but the car is COMPLETELY STOCK

Dont Come at me with junk please.

wtb gvr4
any color
price range up to 4000 for a good daily driver
in or near ohio
im close to cleveland

Logansville, ga
1500-2100
Within 200 miles
Contact through pm
Looking for gvr4 no major issues possible daily driver.
Also looking for celica all trac

WTB Nile Black roller sun roof car no rust willing to travel to pick up. feel free to Pm me.

thanks
Jesse

wtb gvr4 roller/project or cheap running car, looking to spend between 500 and 2k near Lawrenceville GA. Contact via PM please!

Price Range: Up to $5,000
Range: Anything inside Utah.
Details: Something in decent condition that runs clean as a daily driver/fun car. Preferably anything 1997 or newer. Won't be looking to buy for a few more months, but I figure I better start looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojew

97 or newer? What are you talking about?

donkeylips

Price Range: $0-$2,000
Range: Few hundred miles
Details: Looking for a 100% rust-free and straight shell. Sunroof, non-white. Must have clean title. I don't really care about paint, interior, etc. But I want the body itself to be near perfect.
I am also currently looking for a 1GA Talon in the same condition.

WTB: Galant VR4, AWD Turbo DSM (no FWD or non turbo)

Price Range : Up to $1,500
Range: Anything within 6 hours of 48083
Details: Daily Driver or Running car with manageable rust for a first time DIY repair/build. Problems okay as long as we can limp it to my garage right off I75 in Troy or you deliver it here. AWD Manual trans only and mod-friendly buyer not afraid of a built motor. I can tune so vehicles needing a tune are also okay. Not against cars needing assembly but not interested if missing entire engine or trans. No wrecks unless it's something simple like a bumper with no structural damage.

If it matters I'm a very friendly and easy going drama-free buyer. I'll show up with cash and what's final is final. I also have a few nitro and electric RC cars plus a Huawei S7 7inch Android tablet/SIMphone that can run mobile tuning apps with bluetooth since gearheads tend to like those. Thanks!

vr4hotness

WTB SOCAL...

iam getting back into the game and want a vr4 agian iam in socal looking for a running car

let me know what you got.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned