The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

maxash0775

Looking for Clean GVR4. Preferably in Cali, but I have purchases 1 out of state before if it is what i am looking for.

Needs to be running, top of the list is Kensington gray, not sure if it was avail in 91 and 92 but also prefer 92.
Price Range: Depends of what the car has and condition. Budget is 5K.(Please dont start your price there, I am not going to just pay 5K)
Range: Prefer local car but I have purchases a GVR4 on Ebay and had it shipped. Will just have to consider car and price and if the stars align.
Contact: You can Text me at 818-294-2450 or email [email protected].
Details: Hello. This car has been my Eleanor (gone in 60 seconds), Have had 2 but my wife has been traumatized by the work I have had to put in them. Looking for a clean running one. Top of preference list if Kensington gray, not sure if avail in 91 and 92 but also prefer 92. Something that meets that criteria I would consider buying and shipping. Needs to be running or I will be divorced. Thanks

WTB: Two GVR4s

Price Range: $8500 total, maybe $9k if I can work something out

Range: Preferably local or no more than a 20 hour drive one way. I have a buddy in the airline business to help me out.

Details: I've been looking at the Galant VR4s for a long while now and became somewhat of a fanatic and an enthusiast. I'm looking to acquire two Galants (both in running condition) in decent shape (no hail or rust damage) in either the Nile Black, Belize Green or Kensington Grey. I am currently in the process of selling my 2007 Eclipse GT V6 in order to fund a new chapter for the garage. PM or email me with any good leads I may not have seen in the "For sale" section.

Duces,

R34P3R

Looking to trade my built 95 4 door Integra GSR, I'm mostly looking for a clean S14 or Starion, DSM (Turbo'd), Galant VR4.

Motor is an ls vtec frankenstein, it was built 11k miles ago. Has APR everything, ACL bearings, JSP rods, port and polish, springs, retainers, ITR cams, ITR Throttle body, Skunk 2 Intake Mani, full header back Vibrant exhaust.

Trans is a b16 LSD trans with an ACT 6 puck stage 2 clutch Fidanza 10lbs fly wheel.

Eibach Pro suspension...car handles amazingly with the best turn in on a FWD car I've ever experienced.

Body is straight and the interior is very good with the only flaw being the tear in the front seat. Gauge cluster was replaced with a very nice LED cluster.

You can text me at 203 308 8385

3n73kb3l75T55U15X4b2s9e043fc2025d1f6f.jpg

3n93mf3l15V45W05P0b2s34e7db2516531bc7.jpg

3nc3k13ob5V45T45X6b2s2730cf94a0e6167f.jpg

WTB Galant VR-4. Big fan of them

Price Range: Less than 5K
Range: Within Colorado or bordering state
Details: Im in Afghanistan right now, so my wife would be dealing with all transactions. Dont be fooled, shes better with cars than most guys I know.

WTT FOR VR4
Car: 1998 Honda Civic DX Hatchback
Range: Mass, NY, NJ, CT
Details:
Looking to trade my 98 civic hatch, its in great shape, only have 112k miles, Im throwing in a full greddy turbo kit and everything to put it together. I am looking for a running galant VR4, preferrably no mechanical issues, all other issues will be taken into consideration. I want to be able to daily drive the car without any major headaches even though i know its kind of impossible with these cars lol. My parts list for my car is as follows, Some of the parts may not come with the car depending on what you have to offer.
Parts List:
full 2 1/2inch exhaust installed
Headers installed
alpine head unit installed
alpine type r sub installed
alpine mrpm500 amp installed
infiniti kappa 6x9 installed
Full CTR replica lip kit & grill
full 15g td04h greddy turbo kit & fmic
rc500cc injectors with resistor box
centerforce dual friction clutch
d16y8 full head swap
2 extra snow tires installed
HONDATA S300 ECU w/ pwm boost package and ecu harness connectors
Thanks All

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffbo

Price Range: to 15K
Range: 1000 miles
Details: looking for white VR4, sun roof preferred, excellent condition preferred, tasteful mods, must be more/less smog legal for California

onesickcrx

WTB Galant VR4 shell....

Price Range: Up to $3500 and under depending on mods
Range: 600 miles
Details: I need a shell asap can be running car but clean shell is what I am looking for

SSGdave

wow, havent been on here for a while!

soooo... im looking for a 4G63 powered E38/E39A Galant. *again*
not to picky if it doesn't run... Blown engine, or No engine is ok with me, as long as the body is in "Ok" shape.

Send me PM or E-mail, LMK what you got.

Thanks!

onesickcrx

Change of plans I need a shell... GVR4 or just regular galant needs no motor, harness, wheels, suspenshion just the body

Price Range: depends on condition of shell
Range: 600 miles
Details: I need a shell ASAP [Within two weeks] I would prefer no sun roof but intrested either way

WTB: GALANT VR4

Price Range: $2500 - $3500
Range: within 2hr drive from Charlotte
Details: I'm about to sell my Civic next week and I am in the market to buy a good running Galant VR4. Everything on the car must be working properly w/o any mechanical issues. The more stock, the better. Show me what you got!!!

WTB Galant Vr4 Price Range up to 4500. I can travel to purchase anywhere from MS-PA Thanks everyone for your help

Price Range: $1 - $2,000
Range: 100 miles
Details: Open to just about anything/negotiable

WTB #212/2000 1991 Galant VR4. I'd love to find her

Price Range: let's see her condition and then talk
Location: I'm in Atlanta, last known home of the car was in MD
Range: anywhere
Details: I have a lot of history with this car, she was mine from 60k-120k I hope she is still on the road and even better yet for sale... Anyone who has any info on #212 - please let me know!!!!!!!!

WTB: 1991 or 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4

Price: Willing to pay according to shape of car.
Location: Florida willing to travel for the right car or deal. Would prefer southern states.Must run,would like to be clean as possible and rust free and must run.
Contact:pM me if you have anything or email [email protected] Thank you,Brian Hansen.

IanM

WTB: 91/92 VR4

Price: < $5000
Condition: Rust Free, Running, able to pass safety inspection.
Miles: Any
Colour: Any

Must have sunroof. I can deposit PayPal, and pay remainder in person.

Later-
Ian

WTB: Clean VR4
Price: up to $6500
Miles: unimportant.
Condition: (professionally) rebuilt motors and transmissions very appealing. No mods necessary. Rust to a bare minimum.

Just want a daily driver that I can enjoy driving for a few years. Will travel anywhere in US for the right one.

WTB:GVR4 close to home.

Price Range:$3k
Range:Within the state, or surrounding states
Details: Looking for a decent GVR4 for a daily/fun summer car. Cap is $3k for what I want to spend, does not need to be crazy modded, just want a 4g63 awd car, that is not a DSM (owned 6, would rather not own anymore). Reply to the email with what you have, please include a detailed description, and pictures if possible.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts