The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

- WTB/WTT: Galant VR4 -

atc250r

Staff member
I just spent the past 15 minutes removing all the posts that were not WTB or WTT as well as those that were not formatted properly or did not include the required information. If you see a WTB/WTT ad and you have a car that you think would be of interest to the original poster please send them a message via PM and refrain from starting discussions in here. This thread is strictly for WTB and WTT posts.

Thank You.

John

Price Range: $500-$3000
Range: 300 miles (or near other locations, see details)
Details: Looking for running car that can be used for RallyX and as an emergency parts car for our stage rally car. I don't care about interior quality or paint / body panels. I do care about drivetrain condition. Happy to negotiate extra $$$ for additional parts / spares.
Although I live in Orange County, CA, I have family in Tampa, FL and Los Alamos, NM. If somebody has a car in / near those cities, we might be able to work something out.
Also, if you have a running base Galant w/ a solid 5spd and 4G63 that you'd like to unload, PM me.

Price Range: (1993 RX7 OR 2000 Camaro z28) + potentially cash on either end
Range: 300
Details:
Looking for a clean GVR-4. Mods ok, CLEAN is a must. I don't want to buy a hacked up car.

Up for grabs is either:
1. 1993 FD RX7
Ext: Red
Int: Black leather

1.3L rotary
5 speed manual
50,000 original miles.

Ext 7/10
Int 9/10

Stock turbo. Full bolt ons, meth injection, Power FC ECU.
JDM 99 spec wheels($500 to a collector)
IMAG0041.jpg

This trade will most likely require cash on YOUR end.

2. 2000 Camaro Z28
EXT: Maroon
INT: Black leather

5.7L LS1
T56 6 speed
95,000 miles

Ext: 6/10
Int: 8/10

Mostly stock. Has cat back, stage 2 tranny (Rated to 700ft/lbs)

IMAG0085.jpg

Can do straight trade, camaro + cash, or GVR-4 + cash on your end.

If either of these deals catch your eye send me a PM. I'm not in a hurry or desperate to trade either but I'm keeping my options open. Keep that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

How about a trade for a slightly modified 2000 Buick Regal GSE?
Willing to drive car to you and drive Galant back within a couple hundred miles.
5 Videos on youtube here. click

2000 Black/Grey GSE with 108,xxx miles.
Vehicle is in great shape outside of a few exterior paint marks.
Was babied by the guy I bought it from and babied by me as well.
I would rate exterior as a an 8 with the interior being a 8 as well. No body damage or any interior tears or stains. Non smoking car.
Tires in passable shape. Brakes in passable shape. AC needs compressor rebuilt.
Mods:
Pulley Boys 3.4" modular pulley system installed with a ZZP coupler and new SC oil, ZZP SS front P-LOG, ZZP 2.5" catless DP, Hogan 2.5" Cat Back w/ Magnaflow stainless Muffler and Magnaflow Stainless Resonator with stainless steel band clamps, Fenderwell intake w/K&N, ZZP Offset Poly Motor Mounts, 180* thermostat, NGK Tr6 spark plugs, Pulleyboys Under Drive ALT & WP pulleys, Ported 70mm TB, Caspers full Fuel Pump hotwire system, ZZP Alt. rewire and ZZP Voltage Booster, ZZP 3.5" tensioner pulley, DHP PowrTuned.
17x8 Cobra wheels w/245/45/17's BFG Gforce KDWS's, Autometer Boost Gauge, 40% tint all around.

Maintenance in the last couple months:
New Accessory and Supercharger belt.
New Rear O2 sensor
New Supercharger Tensioner
New NGK spark plugs, one step colder.
2 New front wheel bearings
New passenger side tie rod end
4 wheel alignment
New power steering pump
New Spark plug wires and thermostat and coolant
Previous owner installed new fuel pump.
All stock speakers were replaced with Infiniti Kappas
Aftermarket keyless entry with Remote Start (stock keyless still works as well)
Front KYB GR2's

SDC11242.jpg

SDC11243.jpg

SDC11244.jpg

SDC11245.jpg

100_0732.jpg

Price Range: up to $3000
Range: 100 miles
Details: looking for a reliable car with decent milage of a mild daily driver (by mild i mean about 12 miles a day)

Price Range: name it
Location: Kansas..... willing to drive bout anywere for a good vr4
Details: looking for a reliable car, cruiser, mods are ok if legit, want it to roadtrip in once in a great while and enjoy

SmoothCustomer

WTB: Galant GSX

Price Range: $400-$650
Range: Probably about 300 miles if it runs
Details: Looking for a stocker here, not a swapped over car. The car needs to run because I just want it for a beater/dd. Basically the idea is that I don't have a car at all right now, so if I get a GGSX I can have a car that would be good in the winter, I can beat the absolute crap out of and if it stops running on me it doesn't make a huge difference because I will be in the same situation. I don't care what the body looks like I only care that it runs/drives and has a clean title! Of course I would prefer something as rust free as possible but again, I don't care.

Quoting 805dsmalex:
WTT: 1997 ECLIPSE GSX
Details: im looking to trade my 2g gsx for a galant vr4, nothing out of state. the gsx is a 5 speed leather interior, it has a RS*R exhaust and lowering springs , RPS upgraded clutch.. bought the car as a project , previous owner went up a curb and bended the bottom half of radiator support so he chopped it off, it will need the support and the cross member and driver side axle and and has some backfees.. so looking preferably to trade for a stock vr4 but will take offers.. thanks for the space.

actual pics

dodgergame006-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

newlook.jpg

niceshot.jpg

thedsmguy

I have a 98 infinity qx4 in the pacific northwest. Runs and drives well. 209k miles but doesn't seem like it. I have it up for $4500 or trade. Let me know if anyone is interested by chance.

WTT for a GVR4
Price Range: trade
Range: depends
Details: I want to trade my clean 90' mitsubishi eclipse gsx for a decent condition gvr4. Clean title, clean car, 114k original miles, fp race manifold, apex turboback exhaust, hallman boost controller, eprom ecu, short throw shifter, ported evo 3 o2 housing, 2g mas, walbro 255 (not installed), greddy type s, rear strut bar, 17" 99 gsx rims (not shown in pictures), will throw in 550cc injectors, and a few other things or possibly cash on top. Everything is up to date, no hidden problems or anything like that. Car is taken care of and drives great. Old pictures, text, call, email for new pictures.

Price Range: $2500-$5500
Range: 500 miles (I love roadtrips)
Details: I have a 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS with 126K on the Odometer that I can trade, depend on the condition of teh car you might have to put money on top of it. More info here click Looking for a well kept Galant, stock or slightly modified. I love suspension mods.

Price Range: $3000-$6000

Range: 500 miles (willing to travel in pacific northwest ie Washington, Oregon, BC etc)

Details: Looking for something in good running condition that I can hop in and drive as a daily driver. Dont mind modifications, just looking for something reliable that I can have some fun with and if not modded...do my own.

jesus_ralliart

Looking for: Evo 8/9

Price Range: 15-17k

Range: 100ish miles

Details: Looking for an evo. No X. Trying to get something with less than 70k miles on it. If someone is considering selling their evo and i know ive seen a couple on here in the past... drop me a line.

Price Range: Subaru Legacy 2.5gt
Range: 150 Mi
Details:

Price Range: $2,000 max
Range: idaho, wyoming, nevada
Details: wnated vr4 modded or not doest matter, dailey driver, the body doest have to be in the best shape just as long as it runs stong!!

thnaks, cameron

WTB VR4

Price Range: 0-6,000.00
Range: Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Wisconsin
Details: I am looking to a VR4 in Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, or Wisconsin. Car must drive, have AC and Power steering. Will consider shells if the price is right and what is included.

Wanted: I know its a long shot but I have both seen and heard of people taking there junk vr4’s to the yard.... I’m looking for one of these. I have been out of work for over a year, I’m board out of my mind, and would love a beat up shell to restore. help me out, I cant pay you anything but I can trade work. I am an electrician, have experience with all tela data, av, and just about any other wiring needs. I can do labor work or anything else. again, not looking for a gem, I’m looking for the one you were going to junk, or the one you used for parts. let me save it... thanks

Price Range: free/ trade for labor
Range: withen a few hours
Details:my last car was a 4g63t swapped colt, i built it from the ground up, i lost the oil pump a few months after i got laid off and decided to part it. I have always wanted a vr4, and when work picks up i will have a near endless supply of funds to put into this, but for now i just want something to work on. banged up, burned up, as long as the frame is strate i dont care, ill put in for a new title, so i dont even need that. thanks.

18GVR4

Price Range: $500-$1500
Range: Pacific Northwest
Details: I'm looking for a nice shell, roller, or a complete car that needs work. I finally have the room and tools to get another vr4.

WTT for a GVR4, Mighty Max, Starion, 1g, 2g or any nice Mitsu
Price Range: Trade
Range: Depends
Details: I have a brand new Alienware Aurora desktop. I just got it on the 11th, I had a $5000 credit from Alienware so I built a monster pc. But I'm not really into PC gaming anymore and would much rather have a nice daily so I can wrench on my Evo and not worry about down time. If you are interested call me or send me a text and Ill give you the specs.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned