The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Toyota 3 wire pigtail

G

Staff member
Maybe one of you who frequents salvage yards can find 2 of these for me. I'm looking for the female version of this. From a mid nineties toyota. Corner, blinker or running lamp. Will pay top $.

photo_10.jpg

G

Staff member
I think 4runner, rwd pickups or 4wd pickups. But could also be on any nineties toyota.

bradrs

Quoting G:
Maybe one of you who frequents salvage yards can find 2 of these for me. I'm looking for the female version of this. From a mid nineties toyota. Corner, blinker or running lamp. Will pay top $.

What is considered top $ for this crowd?

I found the connectors new, for $5 each. click

They are also used on a 3000GT on a 3 pin connector somewhere around the fuel rail, if you want to search for those in a junkyard.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Can't see the pics. I'll take them for $5.00 each.

G

Staff member
As of right now I still need them.

bradrs

Those are a slightly closer match than the one I linked to. The one I posted was a version used on Mitsubishis that should be plug in compatible. Several companies make compatible versions of that style of connector. But the one on the Toyota looks closer to the one you posted.

The other connectors on that light are interesting. They are using a sealed connector, but did not put the seals on the wiring.

89Mirageman

Have you considered just grabbing any male and female 3 wire connectors from the JY, cutting that one off and just soldering on a new one? That way they are made for each other and nobody will ever know the difference.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting bradrs:
Those are a slightly closer match than the one I linked to. The one I posted was a version used on Mitsubishis that should be plug in compatible. Several companies make compatible versions of that style of connector. But the one on the Toyota looks closer to the one you posted.

The other connectors on that light are interesting. They are using a sealed connector, but did not put the seals on the wiring.

Look at the brand. It's a depo!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned