The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Top 3 Reasons for Another Radiator Thread

Polish

Didn't even notice that but yea, RTV only...

No gasket needed.

DR1665

Quoting 4thStroke:
Spare the oil pan gasket, just use black or gray RTV sealant. It's even what the service manual calls for.

Dammit! Too late!

Already on the truck! (Rock Auto is teh quickness.)

dsmless

yeah I have been planning to go to the In-and-Out meets you have every first thurdsday since the begining of the year but"something " always comes up, but this july is the one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Did you use the coupon code from our sticky post? Should be good for 5% off at Rock.

Be sure to post up a new one when you get it.

DR1665

@dsmless INO is the 2ND Thursday night of every month. Next one will be on the 8th of July my friend.

@Hertz - I did some searching, got one Rock Auto thread that mentioned a discount code that linked to another thread that had codes going through late 2009. I figured there was no more discount code.

Dammit. What's with me overpaying for everything lately? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

As for the all metal radiator, I think I recall someone mentioning Radiator Barn...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned