The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: o2 housing with external wastegate

highrpm666

o2 housing with external wastegate. Dump or recirculated-preferred. With wastegate is a plus. Need something to bolt to my Tdo5-20g and stock style 2 bolt flange 2 1/2" downpipe. In a pickle and need this asap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Why the external wastegate setup for a 20g? Which compressor housing are you using?

transparentdsm

I have an Xs power one. 65$ shipped.

Edit: I should mention I offer this with the idea of buying a wastegate, cutting off existing bump tube, welding on v-band of wastegate in its place, then using what's left from the tube to weld on to the exit of the wastegate v-band as a dump.

Last edited:

highrpm666

I'm going wait and see if anything else pops up.. if not I will buy that off of you.

I'm going to be using a universal anti-surge cover. I got a wastegate actuator from an fp green and it won't work quite right even though my comp cover is almost identical. It's a clearance issue.

Last edited:

highrpm666

Bump. Still looking for a tubular o2 housing with either a recirced or dumped wastegate setup. 2 bolt/stock style downpipe flange that is a bolt on to a mhi hotside with an o2 sensor bung. Can't justify buying this new since they are never in stock anywhere and cost nearly as much as a decent shell.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned