The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: MD132302 Cambelt cover

pezza

Hi All,

I currently have a March 88 Galant VR4 which had a lower cam cover part MD132302 which I believe was only fitted to the VR4s
up to April 1988..

Does anyone know where I could perhaps find one as mine is shot to pieces after a dead Crank Pulley threw a belt or two! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

click

part MD141456 looks almost identical tho... Is it worth the risk? hmm

Thanks for any info or inspiration!

Last edited:

fuel

I'm not sure what the difference is between the two - perhaps the colour? Maybe the later one superseded the earlier one.

Are you in London UK or London ON? If UK - the UKDM GTi-16V will have the same cover if you ever find one in a breakers yard.

mitsuturbo

His ip is out of uk.
I don't see how they'd be different covers, unless a mount or something is different.

pezza

Hi There,

Thanks for your post/suggestion

I am in just north of London in the UK and yes I may look to see if I can find a UK GTi. These cars are so rare now tho
esp in the UK

I think I will risk the later cover though, I don't think it will be vastly different

strokin4dr

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned