The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM Clear Corners (FOUND)

GSX_TC

Anyone have or know where to get a set of these? I'll pay top dollar for a set man. Please email me at [email protected] or pm me.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:

I have a set. I have pics on the newbie forum. I broke the 2 nipples that slide in the fender on one side when I installed the headlights. Lemme know if you are interested.

GSX_TC

Just ordered a set thanks msn

GSX_TC

Still needs these, seller thought he had them but just told me he doesn't.

I got a set in my for sale thread. Tabs are broke on mine too though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

If the tabs are broken will they still work?

they still hold into place. The spring clip things that hook to the frame is what really holds them in.

GSX_TC

Are they single or double bulb and how much do u want for them?

single bulb. Let me make it to the scrapyard tomorrow first. As long as I find some oem ones there, ill sell them for like $40 shipped?

Anthony

GSX_TC

Ok sounds good, do u think u could take pics of them first? That way I know what I'm getting

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned